Life's Chapters

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Starting afresh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The past few weeks left my state of mind in uttermost weariness. Even preparing my thesis did not take such a toll on me. Moving unto another new blog seems like the most appropriate thing to do. To start anew.

The decision to put the previous blog to rest seems only right, since I was at the verge of depression and not wanting to stir further the wrath within I needed a fresh start.

It'd be unfair to let dear visitors coming to an abandoned blog. Thus the goodbye note for that very moment.

The passion to blog will never wither. Blogging has always been close to the heart. Will always be. I got acquainted with many great and dear friends thru blogging.

I first posted an entry in Nov 2003, and today is October 1st; two good years of blogging.

Life's Chapters (insyaAllah) will be a precursor on the renewal of fortitude and frame of mind.