Life's Chapters

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Pre-Ramadhan

InsyaAllah, Ramadhan will begin tomorrow. Tarawih prayers will start tonight.

Surah Al-A'la tak refresh lagi caner?

Emotional roller coaster? Perhaps. It doesn't mean anything. Really. Just that, maybe I was 'longing' to keep someone company too.

The Big D. Ok ke? Ntah la. Ironically, during all my visits to KL, I've never really paid any attention to this particular son of theirs. Sampai la nieh pun tak tau rupa dia caner. Tau-tau dah cerai, then somehow developed an admiration for me. Haru jugak nieh... for obvious reasons you see. I really do not want to do/say something that would jeopardize my relationship with their family as we're really close. At the moment am setting a barrier between both of us. Plus, ten years difference between us. I can't be too rigid sebab ketentuanNya sapa yg tahu right?

Be careful if u make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
The woman came out of a man's rib.
Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.
-Hebrew Talmud

Dia? I can't deny this enduring feeling. Again, he's asking me to come to KL in the nearest future. How?

Is this love for real? Is someone really capable of being in love this much?

It is simply just him..