Life's Chapters

Monday, October 10, 2005

Ramadhan Ke-6

Grandma summoned for my presence yesterday.

I knew it was laxity on my side for not visiting her for almost a month now. I've been very busy and yes it was a little remorseful since she shouldn't have needed to ask of my whereabouts.

Stopped by after iftar.

Was already told that some of my uncles/ aunts and their sons/daughter in laws are there. Meriah giler suasana. Upon my arrival, my aunt told me that everyone in the house's been wondering where I have been. I did felt bad. Excused myself, and went up to meet my grandma. Showed her some convo pics and talked to her for almost an hour. Lama tuh. Usually we'd chat for about 15-20mins je.

Switched on the air-cond. Massage her a little. Assist her with her meals. Updates.

Felt a little better. Promised myself not to MIA this way again.

Got a call to attend a second round of interview just minutes ago.

Ayah memang tak bagi la ambik keja nieh. Pasai working hours dia 0300-0900. Though 6 jam sehari tapi such odd hours. Selama nieh, memang I jarang la say no kalau ayah tak bagi tapi teringin gak nak cuba yang nieh. I know it's gonna be very tiring tapi the nature of the job sangat interesting. Plus, I was astounded when I went for the interview; the people there were in our circle of camaraderie. Pendek kata kawan-kawan la jugak. So, kalau dapat, tak la boring.

Pasai pa time keja dia lagu tuh? Pasai keja nieh bagi tutoring kat budak-budak dari satu negara yang time zone nya dua belas jam beza dari kita di sini. Takut gak sebenarnya sebab ya la, budak-budak nieh advance sikit pemikiran depa. Dah la depa jenis yang sikit-sikit saman. Haghuuu... pasai tuh nieh kena taip lam BM, sat gi ada yang surf mai sini, mampoih la.

Bukan apa, saja nak try. Tengok la dulu. Tak tentu dapat lagi pun. Baru nak second interview. Anggap la tambah pengalaman.

Nak pi bazaar ka dak ari nieh ya? Tak penah pi lagi. Lom ada teringin nak pi. Boleh la pi dua,tiga tempat sat gi no. Ambik gambaq boh lam blog.

We're moving onto the second phase of Ramadhan soon.

Selamat beribadah.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

O Allah, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, and do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by Your kindness and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire.