Life's Chapters

Friday, November 25, 2005

Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire

Elok ja tengah update blog yesterday muncul sorang pakcik nieh tegur kat YM. I was just teasing him about when's our next date gonna be. Tup-tup kawan trus ajak pi TGV.

Me: Are you serious?
Him: Ye la. Apa serious-serious plak, ingat nieh marriage proposal ke?
Me: Heh. Ok. Confirm the time later.

During lunch time got his sms. The movie was scheduled at 5.00pm. I went home at about 4pm. All of a sudden ada project Laksa Penang plak. I didn't feel nice leaving home without lending a helping hand, so like a warped lipas kudung la siang ikan, rebus, kopek isi, hiris all the condiments. Dashed up and performed Asar and my goodness! Dah 4.45pm. Decided to board the Putra la in this case, got to the station in 10mins. Dok lam Putra dok calculate what time will I be arriving. Arrived at 5.20pm. Scurried up the escalators and there in TGV I saw my poor date. heheeee...

Luckily it was his second time watching the movie. As for me, I was quite disappointed I was late but the movie was so good that it made up for the initial scenes I missed. I like the way the movie made me feel whereby it was full of laughters and excitement in the beginning, but the climax for me was when Harry arrived with Cedric body and everyone was excited but when they realized what's going on they went speechless. That moment I went *numb* too.

Neville tuh pun sangat comel la. Anyone would recall the scene where he panicked "Oh my God, I killed Harry Potter!" His look was priceless la. heh. Animations, graphics and all memang superb la. Worth watching la pokoknya. Plus we got quite good seats.

After the movie, kejar Maghrib plak. I had to break my fast in the movie with a sweet. Later I thought of having a drink sahaja since there is dinner waiting at home tapi terkenangkan member kena makan sensorang kesian la pulak so I had a plate of Chee Cheong Fun.

Sembang-sembang sekejap and I had to excuse myself pulak. When was the last time I met him? Almost 3 years. And my, has he grown up or what. hhmmm... I think it's just his office attire. =P

Later have to deliver some things to a friend to be sent home. Got myself tickets home the end of next month dah.

The sky seems clearer.