Life's Chapters

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tadaaaaaaa...

It was a tremendously long Raya break. Am blog-hopping while preparing this entry. Some blogs I've missed much due to the long breaks, some seems to be in the same boat as I am. Blog masing-masing pun seem nyawa-nyawa ikan dah. heh.

Been all over the place, from the East to the North and down South again. Just got back from Kuantan last weekend. And the trip to Kuantan cost me the bloggers get-together in Ampang last week. Can't wait to read each and everyone's post about it. Thanks to another kind-hearted blogger that shared the pics with me during our own meet-up yesterday. And I'll wait for her to blog about our short date.

Noticed that as I am in the midst of my hijrah, another fellow blogger seems to be in one too. Well, you know very well who you are, so I guess, all the best for both of us as we duck ourselves into a whole new chapter of life.

Moving on is never an easy task/ experience. Some may go against our decision; some may give their blessings though with a heavy heart. I'd be lying if I say I'm cool, coz these may take years to heal. And in this most trying time that one person simply leaves me dumbfounded.

In this, I truly look up to my mother for being such a strong and patient lady. For teaching me that a mother's love surpasses all odds. And in return I assure her of my love and care for as long as she breaths on this earth. My mother's endless support increased my determination to the best for her and my family.

With what happened, I also learnt of the identity of friends I befriended over a decade. I guess that's life. With every action/ decision, there's an opportunity cost involved. Sometimes I don't feel like I owe anyone any explanation but I also feel that I have to clear off any misunderstandings. It's like the effort all these years has been tarnished by something we won't even call a 'mistake'.

At the moment, I'm trying to look (only) forward. I have to fulfill promises to my mother.

Let's talk happy, happy stuff la. I know I'm supposed to be saving for the rainy day but I can't help but getting some stuff for my mother. Bought two sets of comforters to be delivered home next week. I am so excited because I know my mum will love 'em.

Looks like I have to postpone the movie marathon planned. Lotsa work in the office.

This weekend am slumbering over at Kak Faz's. They are having an open house so kira am their orang gaji import la for the weekend. Yup, have to get busy and get my mind off superfluous and unhappy thoughts. Perhaps we are in for a BIG suprise, and pay back time masa tuh. Pengajaran: Jangan sekali-kali melukakan hati seorang wanita. *winks*

Tapi yang sebenarnya... terselit rasa rindu yang saban waktu mengulit diri. Kepasrahan masih belum mampu mengubat duka. Keredhaan masih belum mampu menerima hakikat. Sedangkan denai kebahagiaan di depan mata. Ini lah agaknya dekat tapi sebenarnya jauh...

Have a nice day peeps! Back to work.