Life's Chapters

Monday, December 19, 2005

Busier than a bee...

Sometimes no answer is the best answer...

Some things are better left unsaid...

But curiousity kills doesn't it?

One minute you are fine and decides to take the redha approach and leaves things as it is; but another minute you find yourself climbing up the walls hoping for sanity to kick in. Some people just doesn't realised how much good can a good explanation brings. Misunderstandings cleared. Fury calmed. Ponderings subsided. Sleepless nights ended.

If only he knew. If only he understands. I know he does but why all these now...?

Digging up the past wif N last night knocked some sense back into me; which is qada' and qadar are definite. True enough istikharah is the final say from HIM, but (I know there should not be a 'but') I also feel that I can still wish and hope and the least is performed the solat hajat earnestly for HIS continuous involvement in my life.

Maybe because HE has been very gracious and I've seen the wonders of HIS works that makes me continuously pinning hope for HIS intervention..., somehow, somewhere...

First love is the deepest people say; dan cinta juga tidak semestinya bersatu. My heart reached out for dear friends in tight knots. Namun semua ini mematangkan kita, kan?

Well enough of that. During the weekend till Wednesday, I was nursing N in her home. Her parents were away. Saya lah cook, saya lah nurse, saya lah doctor, saya lah chaffeur, saya lah bibik, saya lah kawan mengadu... heheheee... She was down with quite a bad tonsil and fever. Sian kawan kesayangan aku nieh. Saturday she got a lil better so we decided to beronggeng to Alexis, Bangsar. Itu pun setelah melayangkan $$$ di MPH. Long story short, she got worst pulak the next morning. Thank God she got well in time for her birthday on the 15th.

Her first birthday text came in from me of course at 11.59pm... heheheee... padahal we were sitting facing each other over a late supper. Her first birthday call of course la from her sayang... Sembang and sembang some more pouring our hearts out till our eyes can barely open.

On the 15th itself met up with H for a birthday lunch with N. N had to work so H and I met Y for some Xmas shopping. We were on shopping spree from 2pm till 8pm. That's crazy ay! Or not crazy enough? heheeee... gurls!

Yesterday had a visit from Kak Mi and children. Temankan dorang la berjalan-jalan lagi.

Today is also another long day. Banyak giler keja nieh. Dah lah nak start bercuti panjang esok, pening den. Summarization sahaja nieh.

But there was one morning we had breakfast with N's dad. N had roti kosong with some castor sugar. Old memories rushing in. The first time I heard someone taking his roti with sugar; I mati-mati said it is too peculiar. But he was defending it so passionately that I was smiling all the way thru his explanation (all because of some roti). Thank God it was a phone conversation. Thing is, don't you just love listening to someone narrating about their favourite dish with such enthusiasm. I think it's so cute. Don't you?