Life's Chapters

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Spooky encounter...

There's an upcoming Entrepreneur Course to be held in one of the leading hotel in town. RM50 for a five-hour course inclusive of meals. Very interesting indeed and if we decide to go for it, will do a post about it la.

Check this out too.

Perdana Global Peace Forum 15-17, December, 2005. Venue:PWTC.

Participation is via invitation only. So you gotta get yourself registered first. Look at the speakers! Well, what the heck, no harm, try je la kan?

Back to the main story of the day aite. Dah lah malam nieh malam Jumaat some more. And am now suffering from a bad tummy ache, gara-gara nasi lemak for lunch! hhmmm... what happened was...

Incident One

I was watching Friends on TV last Tuesday night. K arrived home just as soon as I was about to switch the TV off. Sembang jap and excused myself to bed.

The next day over breakfast, K asked where's my 'friend'?

"huh? What friend?"

K went pale for a moment. Then he related the incident to all of us. K said that the night before as he parked his bike at the porch he noticed a figure in jeans running up the stairs as I switched off the TV. He thought my 'friend' was shy so he didn't asked much. K ended his story by saying, "malam nie baca Yassin mak"

We all tergelak la then I was also speechless la.

Incident Two

Yesterday evening I was chatting on the phone with N downstairs. Mak Aji thought I was in the room so she knocks and not having any responses from 'me' she tried opening the door knob. Alas, it was locked.

As Mak Aji turned her back, I approached her from behind. She was almost shocked to death, I bet.

"Awak kat bawah ke dari tadi. Mak Aji ingat awak kat bilik?"

"Awat nya Mak Aji?"

"Awat pintu bilik awak kunci?"

I felt my heart dropped down next to the pancreas! I braved myself to open the door and jump two steps backward. Takut seh. Nothing in the room.

Uuwwwaaaaaa... how to sleep alone like this!

After the Maghrib prayers I was reciting Kursi n Yassin over and over again. Texted Yati and she accompanied me last night.

Tonight how la???

Uuuwwwaaaaaaaaa...