Life's Chapters

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I give up on titles =p

Yesterday evening had intensive training for this weekend's volley ball match. Got home way passed Maghrib. 2 hours of rigorous practice. After weeks of playing, your hands don't get bruised or swollen anymore. Trust me. It's the first two rounds of game that swell your hands, after a while you'll get accustomed to the blow.

Time spent playing with the students and teachers in a friendly match make me think of the things I'll miss being a teacher. I love this job. I love these kids. They adore you so much and you love being with them too. Works maybe stressful around admin level n all, but when you go in the class and look at these kids, hilang segala penat lelah. Their success worth all the effort you put in.

We started our semester examinations last Monday.

Why do people like to chew sweets or bubble gum for that matter?

Discipline is one thing. Personally, I don't mind students taking sweets in the class. Strictly sweets only, neither lollipops nor bubble gum. The sight of something sticking out from your face irritates me. Only little kids look cute eating lollipops.

I was just wondering how the students can consume packets after packets of sweets. I'm a sweet tooth myself esp ice creams, chocs, cakes and ice blendeds. Oh, the new mini Cornetto Tiramisu flavour is a must-try.

I don't enjoy soft drinks too even Coke. This reminds me of a friend who is a Coke addict. She has got to have her daily supplement of Coke. She takes them religiously. And she's a health inspection officer!

Back to the sweet story. It's during exams season the intake of sweet seem frequent. Sweet wrappers are torn every 10mins. Maybe they want to avoid falling asleep or they're bored, but imagine when everything is so serene and quiet and the sound of sweet wrappers torn apart is quite disturbing. =P

I do keep Clorets or any other strong mint tablets in my handbag. And they usually take quite a while to finish. They come in handy after a plate of nasi lemak or mee kari.

The school now has wireless connections. Gila best! hahahaaa... =D