Life's Chapters

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's bothering to know

This post I assume is sensitive in some ways. Internet as a widely used medium made me felt it is just something I want to portion out. In no ways am I having any personal gain from this. Just to share with some readers.

Frankly, during poles apart situations, at different times, we have heard these:

◊ A certain individual or organization will receive monetary benefits if he/she/them manages to convert Muslims to Christianity.

◊ A certain individual or organisation will also receive fiscal profit if he/she/them able to convert Christians to Islam.

Shocking? Quite? Not so?

As far that I know, by the very little life experience I've gathered, NONE of the above happened. Not in my surroundings, at least. I've received strings of e-mails, heard enough stories during home groups and usrah meetings. If either of the two sides were in my position to hear what I hear, I'm sure they are quick to snap because none of it is true. Any one can testify to have heard (or even received) substantial of money exchanging hands because you manage to convert people or when you yourself went thru the conversion? First hand information/testimonial? From the horse's mouth itself NOT through the grapevine account. Until there is someone who can testify to this post, those allegations remain unsubstantiated and pretty much groundless.

Why then do we have such accusations around us? You know what the other said is not true about your missionaries/ da'wah so what makes you think what ever 'news' you heard about their side is also true? How to counter all these attacks? Personally I think it is fitnah on both parties; which is a low act of degrading and mortifying.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil...

Assistance such as food, drinks, shelter, love, care, aren't we all doing what just needed to be done? Whether it is actually a form of luring, wallahualam. But, I believe whoever works in the name of his/her religion does it with utmost sincerity. Don't you think so? Would you claim to be sincere yet expects worldly rewards?

I beg to stick to the works of hidayah. It is HIS sole charge to give or to take it back from you. Nauzubillah min zalik.

I'm just as sad to hear all the slandering. It shouldn't be when we all claim peace is the goal of humanity. I have no idea what this post may spark. I hope nothing.

I am weak and meek; I may not know things I should be knowing. I humbly apologise if you're hurt in any ways. Please do approach and we'll try to understand our individual reasoning.

I wish you well and be blessed by HIS grace and mercy.

Meanwhile, I'm leaving you with this... heheee...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I think there's a spy among us....." heheheeee...