Life's Chapters

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sailing through

Pressure is a little high. Some of the worries are groundless. Mostly, I'd say.

I guess these are post-euphoria feelings. It was a blasting weekend, so here I am now feeling all mellow. It was a great weekend. I had a lot of fun, and I feel at home. Lots of laughter, much words of encouragement, experiences abundantly shared, solace lavishly offered, there were lots of love and great sense of friendship in the air. Ungrateful me...

Nani gave a short call few days back (how come u tak pernah call I Hani? hehee...).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gorgeous babes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wackier by the minute

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Total retards


I'm a lousy singer. I'll still insist on a number no matter how deafening it'd be to the people around me. It was a crazy night. More so, since the bistro is an open air one and suka hati I hentam ajer. I bet the bistro manager regretted his invite for us to be a regular initially. =D

Sounds like I enjoyed myself a lot now and then. Everyday is packed right up to the weekends, and the week after next, BUT, I just can't seem to stay focus.

Apa pun, I'm glad plans n trips for Aug is confirmed, especially the one with Mum. =D Cuti-Cuti Malaysia! One month of travelling. Yeay! Now, the mood's lighten up.