Life's Chapters

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Examination Fever, Independence Day, Mega Sales, Cuti-Cuti Malaysia, Weddings, Convocation

What with all the celebrations around, August is sure a month filled with gala and festivities.

As of tomorrow:

Kch - Miri - Kch - KL - Kch

Excited? Yes. Can't wait.

That's why I've been working like there's no tomorrow to cover up for the work I'll be leaving behind. Lama giler amik cuti. I deserve the break. heh. Last week, entertained some friend's family members from Alor Setar who are here. Dead beat to the max but I take pleasure in doing so. =D

For the upcoming trips, I will definitely find myself wandering around the neighbouring states. Sementara masih single, jalan lah puas-puas kan? ;)

Have a fun, happy and enjoyable holidays everyone esp to the students and teachers. Take care and stay safe...