Life's Chapters

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What's in my mind...as of now

The journey to work takes me a good 25mins or so. On certain roads I can still hit 90-100km/hr so it's quite ok. There was once it took me nearly 40mins. It was the Monday rush. We were stuck and slow-moving for about 15mins.

There are several routes to work I can take and they all have equal journey time. There's one particular stretch of road that has many stalls selling kueh and nasi lemak etc. I've never stopped to purchase any yet, but I enjoy the sight of them. Needless to say, they remind me of KL pagi-pagi.

I can now exercise regularly at the Pustaka. There's aerobic sessions there every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, participated by at least 80 ppl. I knew about these sessions long time ago, but since I pass by the place everyday now I might as well make a stop rather than joining in the rush hour at 5pm.Hah, Kak Jade! I am now actually engaging in some energetic physical actions. =P

I dread drivers who do not know how to stick to their respective lanes. Cilok sana, celah sini, causing other vehicle to slow down or put to a halt, lagi la sesak jalan tuh. Cuba ikut lane memasing elok-elok. Yang tak bagi signal tuh lagi nak kena. When in a good mood, I biar je la these drivers overtake, kalau mood ala-ala tak best, jangan harap la nak bagi jalan. heheee...

Last night we watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Gila lawak. Stupid movie. It was ok. No-brainer mah. For the first time, I was in a cinema whereby the crowd laughed wholeheartedly... in unison!

The office is quite empty today, some staffs are away preparing for the launchingof the state's own branding.

Oh. Was just wondering why is that some people are extra sensitive when their 'buddies' don't tell them certain things or don't hang out with them that often anymore? Kes merajuk bab macam nie yang maleh nak dengar nieh. Pastu tak puas hati let the steam off by being cocky and sarcastic. Agak bengang lah when you have to deal with such childish sentiment "If you're my friend, what's my favourite colour?". Duh. I don't even know what's the cup size of my best buddies bra. Does that make me any less of a friend to them or vice versa? Thing is, please look at the bigger picture and be realistic. Period.

Ramadhan is less than 3 weeks away! =D