Life's Chapters

Friday, December 15, 2006

December Babies

Happy Birthday to four striking girls:

Ms. Nanie (15th)

Ms. Ayesha (15th)

Cik Lily (16th)

Cik Dayah (25th)

Best wishes in all your future undertakings. A year older, a year wiser darlings. May Allah continue to shower His blessings and guidance upon you all. May all your prayers, wishes, and dreams come true.

Nanie, your response to my text last night caused tears to well up. Geee, just didn't realized I missed you n Hani so much. It's only been like... say... 4 months (?) since we last met. I've said it and I'll say it again, that you're the greatest hun. You have no idea how much I owe it up to you- for all the crazy things you did and went thru in the name of friendship. For knocking lots of senses into me at those times sedangkan I yang konon-konon paling mentally stable antara kita kan? =P Words won't do justice to how much you've done. Here's to many, many more great years of sisterhood *cheers*

Ayesha, you're greatly missed here back home. A dear Lumbar gang, a fellow SYDF member, a lovely friend we all miss dearly. Miss your laughter, miss your craziness, miss your platforms. hahahaa... Miss the good old days with you and Shikin around. Dude, finish off your degree quick and pay us a visit, come home doc! (btw, can you still understand Malay? hehehee...) Then, we can save Mr. Ronald McD together...he's still stuck at the window you know. heheee...

Cik Lily, my die-hard fan. lol... This is another future doc that should be finishing her degree asap and start contributing to society so the taxpayers will get what's worth of their cash. hehehee... You're one angel too who never fail to appear at the darker hours of my life, lending never ending support and encouragements. Can't wait to tunggu you reside in Malaysia and 'pau' yr salary which obviously will be higher than mine. =D Claim your birthday pressie in Malaysia... tak kuasa nak pos-pos nieh... oopsss.... redemption valid till 31.12.06 sahaja... =D alaa..don't talk about rindu mak seh, I don't feel like going back to Besut nieh... huhuuu...

Cik Dayah, a friend I can confide in anything. Who shares my ups and downs throughout campus life. My mentor in cookery affairs. Who accepts me as I am, never judging and always lending her shoulders. Persahabatan yang sejati akan membawa kerinduan yang abadi. Sesungguhnya persahabatan tu lebih unggul daripada percintaan, kerana tanpa persahabatan percintaan akan berakhir tetapi tanpa percintaan, persabahatan masih kekal. Semoga persahabatan kita berkekalan sampai bila-bila pun.

Love you all gorgeous!! *hugs and kisses*