Life's Chapters

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Being smart

Tackling a 5 year old who's acting much too smart for her age ain't a pleasant challenge. And her ability to change into Indonesia lingo is much too hilarious. I blame this on Bawang Merah, Bawang Putih, currently among the highest rated soap in the country. hehee...

Few days ago the little girl parents reprimanded her and were asking why she scribbles on the walls. And her answer was, "the wall is white just like paper. so, if we can scribble on paper why not the wall?" She was smirking at her own 'smart' defense. Her parents decide to repaint the wall beige. lol...

I bought her fav fruit yesterday and she basically had most of the durian to herself. She has one big appetite for the king of fruit and she loves to tease one of her brothers who dislikes the fruit a lot. She'll sit next to her brother eating the durian, or trying to pin point his lips with her fingers smothered with durian, or lay the durian on his lunch plate. Hahahaaa... purposely creating a brawl.

This other part of the entry has nothing to do with the title of the post. We were doing some Christmas list of menus for the open house. We have 10 cakes in mind at the moment. Tunggu je la pics di-upload. lol.. crazy ay. That's excluding biscuits. Mum has not decided on the final list on that yet. It has to be six types the least sebab a complete set of a tray has 6 jars. Lauk pauk pun belum fikir lagi nieh. I think it would be the normal lemang, fried meehoon, chicken in bamboo, curry, rendang, satay, fried chicken, kachang-ma, mix veggies, jellies etc. Sounds like we're feeding the whole neighbourhood eh? Literally yeah.

We've been doing some shopping these last few days. Keluar pagi balik malam you (hahahaa... padahal brape sangat lah complex kat Kch nieh). It's tiring but nothing beats the smile on your mother's face when she got everything she wants... for free. huhuuu... pokai. Luckily it's nearly pay day. I got myself a new pair of sport's shoes. Semangat nak bersukan. lol... In all the excitements got fined RM20 by DBKU. Chis..hehee.. my own carelessness.

I am a little excited coz there's been a little touch up on the house here n there. heheee...

It's a slightly larger scale of celebration this year. Darn, I wish my Bro is around. Sungguh lupa daratan that boy tak nak balik kampung. I miss that little brat. On our last phone conversation, he even indicated he doesn't want to come home next year. Instead he's asking Mum n Dad to go there. That's quite a good idea in fact. Convocation would be another different story later. =D

I'm not keen on going there though. heheee... I was hoping I could join Siti n her parents for umrah next year, but if the dates chosen doesn't coincide with sch holidays, I have to forego the idea. Takde rezeki nak buat caner kan... uhuk, uhuk...

My babies...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting