Life's Chapters

Friday, September 15, 2006

Hoorayyy!??

Sukacita dimaklumkan penempatan di MR*M Ko*a Puter*, Bes*t. Diminta melapor diri 2/10/2006.

So, I got the offer.

Now, am torn in between.

Picture this:

a) I'm currently in the D*A. Prospect of being an AD before you hit 40 is quite tempting plus many other perks. It's the civil services but it's State. It is not impossible to enter Federal but that would require some time.

b) A teacher attached to MA*A. Possibilities to enter office in later years are there. Or switching career. Plus teaching... it's a noble pursuit.

In both options I would have the chance to further my studies. There's job satisfaction in both choices. Both are my passion, my dream... I think in both jobs I will have equal opportunity to travel (which is what I enjoy), n I will be able to reach the height I eye for, just a matter of which route is faster. Not that it matters much anyway. You will always find ways too to advance in life one way or another. Kan?

I'm just worried about my Mum. I guess this happens when you're the only daughter out of two children. If I were to go off to Terengganu, I hope she'll be fine.

I was advised to decide fast to avoid too much pondering on the 'what if(s), what could have(s)'. InsyaAllah I think I've quite made up my mind and will decide for sure by next week...

Let's hope for the best. Ameen... =)