Life's Chapters

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Season's Greetings...

I'm back in Kuching for a week hols. Also on the pretext of visiting my ailing grandmother. She's been under the weather lately, and we feel that her time is near. With her condition, and me having to run up and down settling some stuffs, doesn't leave me much time to spend on blogging nor blog-hopping. So, I'm really lost when it comes to the latest happenings in blogosphere. I do miss getting my daily dosage from some of my favourite blogs. And that also explains why I've not been leaving comments lately. I've not watched TV for over two-months! Luckily my brother remembered to download me Desperate Housewives and I managed to finish Season 1 yesterday. Which reminds me that I should have asked for Everybody Loves Raymond too.

Indeed it is Hari Kek Sedunia. I finished baking 4 cakes today. Here're the pics.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Clockwise from top: Poppy Day Cake (steamed layered cake;coffee+pandan flavoured), Hong Kong Cake (ala-ala kek sarang semut gitu) & Cheese Cake.

Not in the picture: Kek Batik (in the fridge, too lazy to unwrap the foil)

Yesterday made 4 biscuits sahaja; Pineapple Tarts, Cheese Biscuit, Choc Chips Cookies & Seaweed Popiah.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, to some very dear people, I owe you an email and I shall deliver you the updates as soon as time permits, ok? InsyaAllah...

Have to cut the story short, feast your eyes on the pics. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.