Life's Chapters

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Perhaps Love...

Tagged by Kak AZ Haida.

Here goes:

oes:

blogspot.com

A. 8 Different Points of a Not-So-Perfect Lover

Someone I'm able to look up to

That said; I do need him to be the leader and play a bigger role in any decisions-making. He has to be someone who-s able to garner my respect and admiration. He cannot be intimidated by me in other words as I'd like to lean on him for support and encouragements to keep me going.

Good sense of humour

The love of my life has to be someone who's able to make me laugh and brighten my day. Even the thoughts of him and his silly looks would be able to make me smile. I'm naturally a smiley and love to laugh so it is not an arduos task at all. It is only natural you would want someone who shares the same frequency as you do. Takkan nak gelak sorang-sorang, ye?

Able to look on the other side of the field

Bright side or not. He is able to open up a new perspective and options whereby no one else seems to be able to discern. As analytical and meticulous as I may be, I often missed out certain judgements. I always appreciate different outlooks on things I may have disregarded. Not round the clock agreeing to what I say. Admirable intelligence and wisdom. Frank yet with a good dash of wit.

Respects for elders and children and friends alike

Able to blend in any crowd. I hold onto firmly that a son's responsibility is towards his mother. Somehow it just gives me a good assurance. It shows that he knows his religion well, one thing. He's helpful with chores around the house. Once in a while is a fair bargain. The importance of pursuing higher education. Loves to read. Eh, lari dari topic. =P

Religion

This is the top on most lists. It is the most vital criteria. Iman tops the list compared to beauty, background and the number of 000 000s in your bank statement. In this case I choose to differ a little. I believe, in gathering deeper knowledge and nurturing the faith, both have to walk hand in hand. It is not the sole responsibility of one party. Kecintaan ilmu.

Loves food and travelling

I enjoy gastronomic fiesta from time to time. I hope I don't land myself with someone who enjoys super-spicy food. I do, it's just that, let's have a variety for meals. I know it is not hard to please those who enjoy spicy food, taram je cili lebih2 sket. =P And travelling is not limited to anything plane-bound. I'd love the occasional visits to the restaurant, movie, or simply a stroll in the park. Moments whereby we only have each other and all the time in the world to ourselves. Just to cuddle up and be affectionate.

Shares the same values, vision and mission in life

For our family and life especially. The upbringing of the children etc. I think it is important to enforce on common values and discipline in the family. Then there'll be understanding in lining up plans for the best interest of the family.

Passable similarities and differences to go about

Bits of everything here and there, to surprise me and finding myself falling in love all over again.


Before I fall In Love by Coco Lee seems to be the theme song as I type this entry. =P


B. Sex of Target

DUH!!!


C. Tag 8 Victims

Feel free to do it =)



We all have our own guidelines. The marriage is after all hoped to last. I don't deem it as choosy but merely adhering to proposition of sekufu.

I have nothing much to offer myself so I don't expect to land myself with a high-end partner.

The road is tough and winding. And I don't wish to drag anyone along just yet. Not in the near future. My case is just a little complicated. I don't want to see unwanted commotion arising. I sedar where I stand lah. I shun away any ideas of proposal for the meanwhile simply by saying, "Siapa yang sanggup bersusah payah hadapi all these obstacles for my sake? Perempuan yang baik are plenty out there. They are worth more the trouble than I am."

I am not being humble or trying to sound heart broken tapi it's pure fact. Reality.

Until I've straighten some major areas in my life, I don't think getting hitched will be a main concern at the moment...

aving a deeper knowledge and having a