Life's Chapters

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Handwriting Personality Quiz...

Came across this from here.

and.................

The results of your analysis say:

You like to be surrounded by four solid walls.
If it means security, I believe so. I won't suffocate myself...
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
hahahaaa... shy? I don't think so. IF I take away my gaze, I'm just practising sifat hayya'.. =P Idealistic? Yes, quite. But I have always believed in accepting a person as he is. Tak banyak songeh saya nieh. heheheee...
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
Yes to all. Someone once said I'm so full of love. What ever that means (?!!)... and another someone once said I have a sweet soul... eheheee... *yummy* ceh! tunggu lah devil unleashed.. not a pleasant sight at all. During uni days, HEP lah selalu kena, and barang sesiapa on the top... =P
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
Agaknya la. Am a wacko in disguise, n always deemed as CRAZY! Busybody? Nosey? If people care to tell, I'll listen, kalau tidak, I pun tak kisah...
You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.
Yes jugak lah. After all that I've been through, takkan lah no self-confident in executing tasks/plans etc... Still need to boost up a little more though... =)

I'm a typical Virgo after all...

Have fun!