Life's Chapters

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Of Books and Reflections...

Finished reading Mereka Yang Tertewas and Nota Cinta Buatmu. The former was one of the text book used in Malay Literature when I took the paper in 2000. That was the final year they used the book. Nota Cinta Buatmu, this is my third time reading it.

Had a short outing to watch Jet Li's Fearless. Fh and I later adjourned to Pizza Junction for some slices.

It was both reassuring and comforting to be talking to someone who shares the same frequency and need not having to go into details and yet she understands. Dilemma and setbacks are always there. Your just have got to persevere and truly believe that no sacrifices are ever a waste.

Sebagai manusia kita mempunyai terlalu banyak kesilapan di dalam hidup. Banyaknya yang tidak akan terjangkau sekiranya kita ingin menghitung. Serahkan diri padaNya dan perbaiki diri kita.

Luka tidak akan terluka di tempat yang sama. Begitu juga luka di hati. Selagi parutnya masih ada, ia tidak akan terluka buat kali keduanya. Beribu-ribu persoalan yang terhambur namun yang pasti jawapannya terlalu kabur untuk digapai minda. Hikmah yang tersurat dan tersirat memang tidak kita ketahui.

I was telling Fh how I've not been wise in certain areas of my life and they cost me my loved ones. We straightened a few matters and I was quite relieved. The spiritual journey each person embarked on is a different experience for each and every one of us. At times you're loss for words trying to share about it. Alhamdulillah Fh is slowly accepting my decision. I'm thankful she tried to understand. Maybe it was because she had been through the same though slightly at a different pace and state of affairs.

Being just and keeping an open mind; only one who has been in it can identify with what you went through.

Yes? No?