Life's Chapters

Monday, January 30, 2006

In boredom land...

Nothing better to do at the moment so am repetitively listening to the following sampai la terasa nak termuntah =P

Some old and new favourites:

Don't Forget about Us - Mariah Carey

Shake You Off

We Belong Together


We Can Make It - Code Red


My Immortal - Evanescence


Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson


Layan blues sensorang. Clips and lyrics in front and humming alone. I think I accidentally sang aloud at times. I'm just overdosed with carbonated drinks. And a little weng after a series of lecture on pijats. hahahaaa...


Better start writing a more sensible post now.


.......................................................................................



After I'm sick of listening to ALL these songs lah. hahahaaa...