Life's Chapters

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Rainbow's peeking...

When I took some time out to come back home this time around, I vowed to myself that I would spend 90% of time at home. As for someone who enjoys going out a lot it is quite a feat for me. Oh, I just don't register myself with Jabatan Ukur Tanah offficially. =P I didn't mind at all when I see my brother out the door every night after nights. Oh, he's been spending the last few days traveling with his friends (which means I get to treat his notebook macam harta sendiri) till next week. All the more reasons for me to stick at home and helped around. Tiring it is, being domestic once in a while is quite fun; as of this time I've done three rounds of laundry as of this time. A 9.0kg machine! Up and down between blogging and pegging the laundries. Balcony-view seems like someone is operating an illegal kedai dobi at home. heheee... Mind you, it's not overdue laundry, just that we're changing everyone's bedspreads.

What I really wanted to jot down has got something to do with a couple of phone calls/e-mails/texts that came around yesterday.

A former lecturer gave a suprising call in the morning. A pleasant one that is. In the evening received another e-mail from her. There was also another call that made my day. If everything works out and materialized as it is, alhamdulillah. If it doesn't there's always something else to look forward to. As I was replying Dr.Rosz's e-mail, I guess I quite miss her and wishing to meet her soon. It's nice of her to be on the lookout for opportunities on our behalf.

I didn't thought I would have some corresponding to do from home. Thank God what's needed at the moment are only forwarded CVs.

It's really funny actually. I am quite stumped. In a nice way that is. Somehow, to see a rainbow (though still at a distant) this prompt (?). I did end my day on bed with lots, and lots of ponderings. To realised that many actually cares. Well, you do know that they're always there and only a phone call away, but it's even more moving that they're the ones reaching out to you without even knowing you are actually needing them the most at the said moment.

So you know, (if you're reading this girl) yr text made me smile ear to ear. Mengawal perasaan adalah lebih susah dari mengawal sekandang lembu (?!!)... hahahaa... what lar you, girl. What an alteration. You are so, so found guilty of contaminating our national language. Can't wait to see you, really.

And after a short chat with Hani, I am pretty excited to get back now. Dah sampai sana, teringat family di sini pulak ya. Lumrah lah tuh. Anak mak. heheeee... things will fall into places lah, don't worry, kan. Everything will be just fine. =)

God bless you all a bunch of good, good people.