Life's Chapters

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dynomite...

Am now addicted to...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


heheheeee.... am still struggling to beat the highest score that is nearly 10 times my current achievement!


Was bloghopping over some fellow bloggers' sites. When this happened to AuntyN, I merely shake my head. I do not know AuntyN that close but I've met, talked, and shared some of my inner thoughts with this makcik. I've looked into those eyes and see no perasan-ness in it...at all! Sampai hati anonymous tuh.

A very simple principle to adhere in blogosphere is read, come again if u liked it; leave, if the content is not in yr favour. Adakah perlu meninggalkan comments yg memprovoke huru hara? It's not to say para bloggers nieh tak boleh ditegur tapi biarlah berasas. We offer our moral support in areas we can, and any kritikan membina would of course be appreciated. It doesn't hurt to be nice.

It's just that I kesian la kat AuntyN. Tak pasal-pasal. Takpa la AuntyN, maybe that particular entry will hit the most comments ever. Record tuh. heheheee...

Yesterday and today's events remind me how lucky I am to have endless supports from people I can call friends. Especially a call from N today (God bless this girl) and the things she said and her promises, I know I don't get these very often. The errands she promised to run for me can't even be repaid with any $$$. I can of course give her a treat later on, but her kindness is something rare nowadays. One of the task including purchasing a cake and delivering it to someone's door step. She promised to present the cake with some bunga tahi ayam, if she can ever gather some... lol... and it was nice to do a review on plans for 2006.. gets you on the go and felt a lot more encouraged... =)

We chatted for about an hour, and again, I'd say it's good to have friends around you who'll kick some sense in you when yr brain's experiencing temporary shutdown. What I always tell my friends and am reminding myself is, we watch each other's back and we'll always be there for you, the good, the bad, you'll have our endless support.

We're always going through different crisis at poles apart levels and it's cathartic to know you have people you can lean on and snap you back to reality. A good friend is not scared to be frank for her friend's own good, well, to me at least. It's peculiar that these 3 ladies knew each other a year before I joint them, and yet when they have to tell the other her flaws, I am the one who has to do it. We only have a year age gap but come on la, you girls sebaya yet tak dapat communicate yr feelings across, kan sayang... in a situation where you seem close to each other, it's sad really to hear one say, "So and so listens to you more. Why don't you go talk to her?" Kita semua kan kawan, saling tegur menegur lah, and show that we will be there should she fall.

Then again, friends are made to compliment each other kan. Maybe I'm there to fill in that gap. In another circle I'm also depending on someone else for huge moral support. And the occasional 'slaps'.

Nothing eventful, it's just that I spot a white bangau today but I left my camera at home. Rugi...