Life's Chapters

Friday, January 06, 2006

Queue after queues...

Was at the post office this morning doing some inquiries on why does it take so long for a package I delivered to H to arrive. Even if there was an error of any sort, it was clearly written IPD Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi. At least it should arrive at the balai. Right? Dah la the post office I did the delivery is often filled with long queues. Kawan punya pasal, I patiently lined up. The clerk kindly suggested I check at the HQ. Reluctantly I agreed since it's only a 10mins drive away. As I fasten on my seat belt came in a text from H informing the package is there. It was in fact pending in the balai! And no one bothered to inform her about its arrival since a week ago. Hampes tol. Kiddingly I text H, "You're jinxed my friend, tu psal got stucked. I'm in the post office nieh. And about to go to the HQ. Nasib baik lah this is Kch n not KL whereby driving distance tidaklah bikin sakit jiwa.lol."

Later on it's off to the dentist and MAS office. There was again a long queue and I waited for nearly an hour. That is why I always remind myself to bring something readable or else I might just bother everyone with my texts. I was reading this:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Am only half way through. The Cup of Comfort is very much like other inspirational compilations such as Chicken Soup. Good light reading for some marvelous muses.

For lunch, I couldn't decide what to have. I'm having cravings for fried chicken and fries but I want some desserts too so I can’t make up my mind between McD or KFC. Finally it's McD. Thank God this time I didn't have to queue. Decided to try the Grilled Chicken Foldover. As I was flipping the contents to see what's inside (I can be quite finicky) I found a strand of hair! Well, I don't usually encounter blunders in my meals. Thus I don't really freak out easily and I won't be so demanding. I simply asked the waitress to change me a new one (though a complimentary free sundae would have been nice). Muka minah tuh cuak giler. heheee... Which reminds me of an incident once in KLCC whereby what I ordered was not available though it is in the menu (the waiter said something like the meat was outdated) so they compensated me with another meal of a higher price plus dessert. Amacam? That is murah rezeki seh. =P

Am watching Oprah's Wildest Dreams Come True. Featuring something gotta to do with Tina Turner and Desperate Housewives casts. This I must see. After that gonna end the day with some house chores. Have a nice day and weekend peeps!