Life's Chapters

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Maybe... he's just not that into you...

This is really funny. Was watching Oprah and the topic today was on relationships. I was smiling all the way through and through and thought that (hey!) maybe I can get these books for some of my friends that might find them helpful. I don't how good are they as self-help books but I guess they must be good enough to appear on Oprah.

Two of the books got my attention and well, I went online to check them out. And the books were on offer too. Good catches there.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


We have our Kelab Olahraga every Wednesday morning. Treated the boys and girls to some light snacks. I've never bought anything from the canteen before. The karipap sucks. The crust was ok, but not the fillings. It's as if they merely stir-fried the potatoes with curry powder. Yucks!

Wanted to blog about the call I got from A*M, but, let's leave it out. I can't really recall the details anymore anyway. Decided to pass the offer to Hani.

It seems like a beautiful day today...