Life's Chapters

Monday, March 13, 2006

Spending quality time...

After dinner, I saw 5 miscalls on my phone. Few seconds later an incoming call. I only had 20mins to take bath and get ready.

I thought I won't make a good company at the state that I am at the moment tapi rupanya kecoh juga. Well, I do need that time to chill out as a matter of fact.

Baini and Farrah had to give me extra minutes coz when they arrived I've just finished my bath.

We decided to have dinner at MyKampung in Waterfront. Leeches! Tempat cekik darah! And not all the food served is a pleasure for your taste bud. Roti John (so-called submarine) and a basket of fries cost RM7 each. Last time I thought it was only RM6. Petrol pun baru naik 0.30.

It's not the food and ambience that matters. It was great company. Talking about spending quality time. ;)

It's been a long, long time since we last enjoyed each other's company. There are still missing cliques due to differing locations, nevertheless we had wished for their presence deep down. The three of us sat there from 8.30pm till 12am! We touched on various subject matters (and who says ladies generally speaks about workload and relationships only, not capable of having decent conversations (?), majority perhaps but not all the time) from the upcoming elections, government and opposition coalition, social ills, school admin, price hike, books, economic, even deviationist teachings, (to which Farrah suddenly exclaimed maybe we should be ministers; where I gave her the "are you sure?" looks and more deep thought questions and we gave up answering... hahahaaa...) and of course not forgetting AF which brought us to Mawi then Siti, fashion, entertainment industry, movies, cerita hantu, which leads Baini to suggesting us all to slumber in her house. hahahaaa... How time flies as you reminisced on the past and actually more than a decade had passed on since then.. hhmmm...

Before heading home, sempat lagi singgah McD. We all had the Smarties McFlurry. Yummy! Malam-malam buta masih mampu mencekik lagi. Farrah was purposely agitating me by arguing over the 3cents balance. Kecoh tol. The McD waiter and waitress were also laughing along. I don't know whether they understood our joke, but I guess they were laughing at us laughing. We were loud, it just never occurred to me (us) to control cun. You know your place right? When and where to carry the right attitude? In which reminded me about one of our earlier discussions; are girls from all-girl school more snobbish that the ones from co-ed school? To this I replied, perhaps not the word snobbish, but somewhat a certain level of confidence. Bitchy? I think we all have a little of that in us. Anyways, I don't think it's an apt topic to be preached about. Personality is individuality. A combo of the past and present, surroundings, teachings and experiences.

Upon reaching home, we decided on a game of Scrabble, and we ended up sleeping only at 4am! huhuuu... seksa mataku...

We woke up at 6am and decided to have breakfast at this Chinese cafe, which served halal cuisine. It's not like we're lacking of halal outlets in Kch, but halal and satisfactory is a tough mission.

Which reminds me about the two new outlets in town, one is serving Southern Indian food and the other Italian cuisine. I think I would enjoy the former more. Still, the latter is among the favourites too, provided they are good.

Am off to run some errands now. Have a nice day peeps!