Life's Chapters

Thursday, December 21, 2006

What's been keeping me busy...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Left-Right
Top: Cornflakes Cookies, Coffee Shortbread, London Almond (I)
Bottom: Almond Cookies, Cheese Cookies, Mama Carrie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Top: London Almond (II), Seaweed Crackers
Bottom: Pineapple Tarts, Melting Moments, Chicken Floss Rolls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Variety of murukus

There you have it. All home made- oh, except the murukus of course, yang itu beli ler. Will start on the cakes today since there are 8 of ours and several other orders. The weekend will be filled with onion, chillies blending, potatoes peeling...yadaa..yadaaa.. No turkey though. Kite orang Malaysia tak makan turkey. Makan ayam-jimat budget. hahahaa... Tunggu post-Christmas pics la nooo... hehee...

Am online to send over some Xmas pics to my lil bro. He may be all macho but I know he's missing all the festivities back home. And we miss that lil brat too. huhuuu…

Oh, my aunt is back from kampong this evening bearing gifts of durians. Wooo hhooo.. Best! With a week to go, now, I really don't feel like going back Besut. *in my dreams*

Well, happy holidays and have fun with all the visitings and pressie exchanges.

Merry Christmas and have a jolly good one!