Life's Chapters

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A sweet thought

There are 6 billion people around the world. You know why I keep on messaging you? Simply because... 5 999 999 999 can't replace a single you!

Ain't that sweet? The text came in soon after I've texted Hani and Kak Nor. That was from Wani. She lah yang akan tie the knot end of this year. I am so excited about it. The first of my friends yang akan menjejak alam rumah tangga. Baik dan lawa budaknya. She's also a temporary teacher in her hometown.

Kak Nor told me that Dr. asked about me. I've always adored this lady. She does have her tantrums (which XX doesn't?) but they were still tolerable. Being a deputy dean she doesn't have much choice other than being an authoritarian. She has never directly bombarded me and well, so long we don't step on each other's foot we're ok. Why I like her style is maybe seeing her reminds me of myself at work too. She was my thesis supervisor and the only lecturer I've been keeping in touch with till now. Our last contact was when she called me a month back. We correspond through emails and texts too. I still remembered last year's AF when she was a fan of Felix. eheheee... such a cute lady. Owh, I miss her. I thought of giving her this blog url but then, maybe not just yet. Perhaps after I've improved my writings. Or else she'll probably start editing my posts for me (literally). As for now, e-mail will do. ;)

Better start on the short update now. Good night peeps!