Life's Chapters

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Holidays

Touched down in Kch last Sunday night...and it's been one happy, happy holiday so far... =)

I had quite a headspin post-flight. The take-off from Langkawi was pretty rough. However, the pilot for the KL-Kch route was great. Thing is, I easily get air-sick(?) so, I'm quite aware to taking-offs and landings. If it's not a smooth departure/arrival it'll affect my head badly. =P

Kudos to AirAsia for departing on time and as a matter a fact, we departed 10mins earlier from Langkawi and boarded the plane almost 30mins earlier in LCCT.

Before coming home, I had a detour to Alor Setar & Langkawi to attend two kenduri, and was dragged to another in Jitra. It was a beautiful ceremony on all occasions, and I've yet to upload pics from my camera. Soon perhaps.

I don't think I'll narrate what I've been up to day-to-day. Suffice to say I've not had the chance to watch any TV. I'm suppose to be on holiday yet at the back of my mind, there are tonnes of errands and pending works accumulating. I'm not complaining though because it's still better to do all the catching ups rather than lazing around. There are still some 'junks' at home that I've not disposed to their rightful possessors-tudung, keropok, serunding, chocs etc. heheee...

We had a little makan-makan in Magenta last night. I so love this place. If I'm giving u a treat to this place means I love you very, very much. lol... It was a post-wedding dinner for Syl. I was not around for her wedding so we decided on this dinner. The best part was desserts were on the house. Food were all great. Tiada kata-kata yang mampu mengungkapkannya... heheheee. I can't remember the names of our main course (read: panjang gile) but for desserts we had apple cinnamon crumble+ice cream, white choc pistachio cheese, and panna cota with slices of peach(+pe ntah sauce) yang memang sedap tak terkira. =D

Sesambil online am looking for good short stories for our school's representatives to the zone level...

And am feeling a slight pang of hunger... hahaa...

I guess it's... Toodles... and I promise to blog more than once a month.

I'll perk up. hehehee... *cross my heart*