Life's Chapters

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Light on Lit

I wonder what's the relevance of having different literature components according to states? Why can't everyone be reading Potato People, Robinson Crusoe, Phantom of The Opera and Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde?

Big bonus being a teacher is you have instant lil bros, sisters and kids. They can be the bundle of joy or a pain in the a**. I enjoy their company nonetheless. As a warden I know I'm frightening to them but when you somehow know they understand the thin line between duties and being a sport, you really appreciate these lil devils. hehee..

I know it's a vague vision at the moment,but I really want to wait and watch the growth of last year's Form 1. They'll be the very first batch I'll be seeing growing under my nose and they're so close to me. Just had a few of them gathering around my table and it was fun laughing hard with them.

I still remember crying because of them. Sleepless nights because of them too. Such an ironic sentiment I have for them. Motherhood signs knocking? hahaa.. God knows. I just pray that they'll be good people. Nice, kind, responsible and everything a teacher would wish for her students.

Hm, sangat jatuh cinta dengan Tattoo by Jordan Sparks. When no one else is around in the staffroom boleh dengar repetitively sampai terbalik...mcm sekarang ini =p