Life's Chapters

Friday, March 16, 2007

Mother

I'm ALWAYS like this...

Each time, I'm about to leave home, I'll definitely get into a poignant frame of mind... Of course I make it a point to come home every now and then and my Mum is coming over too, but still... the thoughts of being away...

My Mum is very understanding about my job, she's especially supportive and make lots of effort to be aware of the circumstances, and I really, really appreciate all of it. That is why I'm driven to provide the best and work hard for my family. If you usually listen to parents pampering their children, I pander to my Mum a lot... heheee...

Anyway, we tried to make the most out of this one week break. I'm glad I was home. I get to meet up with friends and ex-colleagues. Short yet still meaningful. And I've been pestering everyone to pay me a visit this year. heheheee...

Bulan Mei mari Candat Sotong... =)