Life's Chapters

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sekolahku.. Syurgaku

In school on a public holiday. That explains the title for this post. Days and nights are spent in school. I wonder how long before the oomph wears off... heh.

However, it's Maulidur Rasul today. There were activities in store for the whole week. It kicked off with some story telling, sketch and nasyid competition this morning.

This year's Language Week really had me laying hands on almost every event which I thoroughly enjoyed... somehow (?)... hehehee...
We just had our choral speaking recorded yesterday. Of course the recorded one can never beat a live performance but due to logistics constraint that's the only resort that we have. It was like a heavy burden off the chest when the recording was finally done.

At the moment am also poking nose in the debate and drama team. I've never been in the debate nor drama team during school days and here I am exposing my 'hidden talent' (esp. in drama) ibarat membuka pekung di dada. lol... seronok giler these kids seeing their teachers boogieing away.. That song by Doris Day, 'Perhaps' amats sexy... heh.

Next week's the day whereby by we'll play host for 4 days for the Zone Level Language Week. Keeping my fingers crossed tightly so that everything will go well. Script emcee tak sentuh pun lagi... =p In relation to that, the way N and I see it is that'll be our last emceeing. Can't take it anymore. Of course there're some juicy gossips to all that.


Ok,gtg... later!