Life's Chapters

Monday, December 01, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday LC

Life's Chapters (LC) was born on Nov 1st 2003.


Since then it had put on 3 different names. Lucky you don't have to do any birth cert for this kinda thing or else people at the registrar would be having a whale of a time having to bear with my idiosyncrasy of being unable to stick to one name for long. =P (no wonder I can't see myself committing to a long term relationship... huahuahuaa)

Staying active all these years was not an easy task. I've missed out a lot in the blogosphere. Friendster (huh?) Facebook (what?) I am that oblivious to my surroundings. hahaa.. well, ignorance is sometimes a bliss (ay?)

Revelation came in the form of my boss who started his first blog few days ago. I was in his office and he was talking about blogs. I didn't know why but my first reaction was to put on a 'dumb' look and nodded to his ideas. Well, my boss is one of those avid users of technology and he trying to keep up with technology's pace is applaudable; however, in our field of work there are more to fix our eyes on other than trying to expose our clients to what are i-Pods(?) and talking about strawberry picking when more than half of our clients know better what is buah puru instead of strawberry. Well, my journey and has just started and I'm trying my best to fit in still. Ain't gonna blab (yet). Lotsa things playing at the back of my mind when it comes to my line of work. hehee.. Patience.. one post at a time.. hehee...

Anyways, I was reading my boss's first post, and here I am trying to make a comeback. =D

I forgot how LC has always been a source of escapism for me. She's been providing me a space all this while. So, I'm back hun!