Life's Chapters

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Catching Up

If you've been reading blogs of fellow Kuchingite, you'll come across posts on several new landmarks in town.

Of course there's The Spring (and I'm only wishing for Burger King and Baskin-Robbins) with an array of outlets to satisfy your pang. There's Sushi King and segalanya lah in here. Cuma masih kekurangan Nandos dan a cinema pending.

There's the Boulevard which is only a stone's throw away from home or in classic traditional Malay way of saying it, tak habis sebatang rokok jaraknya. Easy for me if anytime anyone decide to hangout in Boulevard. =P

People kept telling me that I can sight it from the roadside but this is funny- I still can’t locate where exactly Kamdar is. lol...

As much as these places attract me but first I have lots of movie watching to catch up on. And mostly they're all animations. Well, no one wants to watch Selamat Pagi Cinta with me. Of course I'll be catching Twilight too. hahaa... I am so dragging my lil cousins for Madagascar II...

{ few hours later...}

I finally found Kamdar. hehee.. Got myself the materials that I've looking for and with just the right shade. I'm beaming. Can't wait to get 'em tailored. Hajjah Erina would be green with envy. hehehee...wishing her well. Alhamdulillah, menjadi tetamu Allah di usia yang muda. She'll be leaving for Arafah the day after tomorrow. =) And would have to squeeze in some time to get those Indonesian silk she's been wanting. hmm.. AidilAdha is just around the corner..

Done with Madagascar II. Gave my cousins a treat to Sugarbun as well. =)

Got a date with some of the girls for Twilight tomorrow night. So can't wait. Day after that got a date with Kak Syifa to go order some flowers for her akad nikah and settle a few other stuffs. Okie, this is my first experience being a bridesmaid (zaman tak akil baligh lagi doesn't count, okayh? hehee..). And I'm still a tad bit worried whether what I tailored suits the ocassion. Gabra mengalahkan the bride =P

Tonight am meeting Alie and Diana in Boulevard for some coffee. Will help to get some things off my head for a while at least. Missing Nanie and Hanie. Nak sekeh sekoq2 bila jumpa dorang nie next month. huahahaa..

Ooopss..got to go and get ready.

Toodles!