Life's Chapters

Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogging break

Hear ye! Hear ye!

heheheeee... =D

I got myself some new books at a super duper great bargain during the book fair. 5 books at a mere RM126. Mind you, the books here on average cost about RM10 more (each!) than those you find in Kinokuniya. I got several self-help books too plus some reading materials and workbooks for my cousins. I was so carried away that I had just enough left to pay for a pen and a decent plate of nasi kerabu with a glass of iced longan. =P

I got some of Grisham's and McNaught's. My friend opts to complete her Sidney Sheldon's. Another friend is going to lend me some of her books too. Life's a bliss!

I think from now on I'm just going to snuggle under the duvet with a glass of cold milk with some cookies or chocolates and read away...

*wonderful*