Life's Chapters

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tough call...

The first path will lead me to an opportunity in a field I've always wanted to explore. Something I know I would enjoy doing. Though I'm not quite sure if it's something I really set my heart for. But it would be a challenge, since am still young and I have all the time in the world to explore, see the sights and learn. Then again, do I really have the bonus of those few years to experiment on?

The second path is something I can see myself doing for 25 years or so. Being a freaking fretful this seems like the best option to fall into and which my parents would approve of. This path however will take a slightly longer period to come true. Once you're in, you're in, and will be working upwards too.

The former however can be realised now. The most within a month perhaps. I've got the call and unthinkingly said no, and now I'm having second thoughts about it. Stupid me!

The reason I said no initially is because considering the fact that I'm already tied up (if not tied down) with this teaching job. So, how oh how? If I stick to this teaching job, clearly my path is leading to the second course.

Let's see if they will give another call esok. Kalau ada maka ada lah. If not, I've lost it. huhuuuu...

Thing is, I guess, I won't be so terkilan knowing I've tried and not doing well rather than gave things up without even setting a foot in.

Question is; where do I want to be? And why? Do I really want that? I don't know... I (think I) should start doing lists on both options.

Tough... very tough...ee' ould start doing lists on both options. lau t that