Life's Chapters

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In my well...

Is it unrealistic to wish for someone who's capable to sweep me off my feet? I don't want to be an idealistic but it seemed I tend to (is that bad?). An assurance is that when you take that sit, it is not for the reason that of having to fill the void but because you've added value to my life and you've taught me things I never knew existed. No any papers would do it justice then.

It's tough to finally have someone you're able to look up to. Is it any different from admiration and liking? Baini wrote in her blog that falling in love needs NO particular reason. You can do a list of ticks of what he has and still the sparks are not quite there. It happens when it happens. It's not the thing of the mind, but of the heart. A feeling, only felt.

Needing no reason to fall in love... hhmmm... Maybe a sudip kayu? I have no reason to fall for a sudip kayu. heh.

I'm afraid it will spell out as betrayal. Hani told me to avoid perfidy in any possible ways. No matter how minor and unavoidable it may be. I know I can do this given the time.

I once love with my heart. Now I'm not quite sure I'm willing to risk it all again. Nothing, it's just that I feel it's really taxing for the mind and soul. It's tiring. That's all.

One day when you have access to this blog, please understand that these are just ramblings of the past. It does not necessarily reflect present time. It is one of those time me needing to go down my well for some emotional housecleaning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Me lunch me cook lasagna today. Yummy. My second time at it. Am at cooking spree. Last weekend baked two cheesecakes for tea time at my aunt's. She even went to the extent of preparing some bbq too for the evening.

Was browsing through Friendster and I saw all the pics my bro took. He's enjoying himself tremendously there. I'm glad I gave him my camera. Under his list of people he wishes to meet were our parents, myself and my late grandma. *sigh* I miss that brat! Though we just called him two days ago. I'm always amused with his sense and idea of humour. =D

I want to watch GUBRA. Who to drag?

I guess I'll drag Farrah n Baini out this weekend. Been two weeks since we last hang out. I'm still determined to try the new Southern Indian Restaurant. =D

I have cravings for many things. Ice-creams, yoghurts, raisins, chocs, everything! My mum has gone on a diet, and back to her exercise routine. I weight myself constantly too considering my eating habits lately and yet again last night, "aahhh, maintain..." thus tak perlu lah exercise dulu. *excuses* Tunggu la dah tua then regret. =P

(note:seterusnya ini adalah luahan rasa marah, bukan bangga mahupun terharu)

I'm thankful I'm teaching the lower secondary at this particular school. These older students simply do not have any manners to egg on their teachers. Biadap. Of course they won't do much beyond the whistles, monkey-acts and stupid endearments but still... *sigh* the things teachers have to face daily.


** Thankful...