Life's Chapters

Monday, April 10, 2006

Salam Maulidur Rasul

Me trying to do a review on Rasulullah's sirah won't do justice to all the great things he has done. I enjoyed sirah presented on IKIM.fm, and am continuing enjoying the night as they played lots of songs from past years especially from Raihan and Hijjaz and Dawud Wharnsby Ali.

Selawat dan salam ke atas Rasulullah, semoga kita beroleh syafaat baginda dengan cara mengikuti ajaran al-Quran dan as-Sunnah.

~'~'~'~'~'~

I've just finished preparing the crossword puzzle for Form 1 & 2 for the upcoming Language's Month. After this I have to set papers for History and Bahasa Melayu. Actually despite how tiring it is, I kinda like the exams season. I enjoy the preparations involved right up to keying in marks. It's quite rousing. heheee... no, I don't get comfort from the thought of torturing students by setting tough questions, but it's just... a thrill somehow.

During class tadi, a student out of the blue sang Bunga Bunga Cinta by Misha Omar (we were learning the sajak Negeri Cinta-the love for our country Malaysia, nice poem). Am now wondering whether I should get the class to have some karaoke sessions. BM songs only, since I’m teaching BM. In a school where I taught English last year, we did do some singing-pop songs lagi. hahaaa... though I love singing as much, I don't dare to start teaching syair yet, because I think I've lost the skills. hahahaaa... I don't think I can lagukan the syair properly, and some of the stanzas are long (!). And how do I get the students to participate, confirm sorang pun tak nak volunteer. But, I will have to cover them somehow kan?

I thought of entering a contest or sort and texted a friend who has got some foundation about it. It goes something like:

Me: hey N, blablablaaa...
N: hi. blablablaa...been busy lately...blablablaa...serious? what are you going to blablaaa... cinta terhalang (forbidden love)? kidding, don't take it seriously. so, blablablaaa...


No one has brought this up for a long, long time.

Well, I didn't thought it'd still affect me so.

Anyways, it could have made a storyline but how boring will that be? V.E.R.Y... V-E-R-Y.

Sama tetapi tidak serupa. 5, 10, 20, years down the road? Still, andai ada yang begitu kasih apa yang diragui? How naively, dumbly, honest can I get to be so frank about the past? Well, he asked-for the record. heheee.. I am SO hiding this url for future references. Thank God, I'd changed a few times and was never asked about it anymore. Or, I'll delete/ hide this entry. hahahaaa...

My cousin is getting engaged tomorrow. His gf's parents are here for a small kenduri we're having tomorrow.

And... I am always getting this. Most of the time people would have guessed that I'm from Perak. Teman ada ghuper iye? I'm actually on messaging terms with a junior of mine who's in her final semester, and suddenly she asked where am I from. There're people saying I'm from Perak, KL, Melaka, Terengganu pun ada; so she just wanted to confirm sebab she thought I'd told her I'm a Sarawakian. heh. Usually it's the west coast lah, east coast jarang, tak secomel mek-mek sana. =D

Oh, TV time...


** Hanya Tuhan saja bisa menentukan segalanya. Sabar ya...