Life's Chapters

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Of School, Teachers and Students

The title pretty much sums up what my life has revolved on for the past two weeks.

As soon the exams ended, it was time for form teachers to key-in marks, post-exam analysis, and filling in report cards. All these in the midst of doing lesson planning, marking homeworks, teaching and various other classes' affairs.

When all aforementioned was done, it's time to set questions for the first term paper. We had just launched the Bulan Budi Bahasa and in two weeks time we're launching the Bulan Bahasa. It's not that I didn't want to assist but I just had to turn it down to do trainings for the choir and whatever visits and camps. Too occupied.

Not helping when three students in my class were suspended for 3 days, 10 days and a fortnight each. They got an earful from me before I released their letters. Kids nowadays...

And yesterday I've just seized a letter filled with obscene languages and felt sick reading it. It sounded like a psycho pervert is on the loose and the person who wrote it is only 13. I've not called the parents yet, and I'm waiting for further opinions from our Afternoon Supervisor. I was a student before too.. naughty I don't mind, I believe everyone will grow up to be orang anyway given the chance and changed circumstances in the future (hey,we'll never know) and several times I've bend the rules for the students, but such attitude is something that makes me *speechless*.. it was a sickly written letter! Period.

Every evening I'm dead beat by the time I reached home, and I only thought of hitting the sack asap.

In school, I had to wait for an hour and a half before meeting commenced. I was just very disappointed somehow with the way some people work at times. *sigh*

Choices. Decisions.

I for one am bad at them. And now, being at crossroads I'm spoilt for choices. Istikharah, yes I know. Still, the anxiety and choices (heheee..) adds to the hype a little. Perhaps I have a little too much fervor. No doubt it's the turning point now, and I don't think I'll have that much regrets either way. Yang tu minat, yang ini sayang tapi cenderung arah yang satu lagi juga. I hate myself for being tamak like this. More details? Moh la YM... heheheee...

At the J*M yesterday, I had a slight 'heart attack'. I had buffaloes in my tummy. Sabor jer lah... =)


**Praying for safe arrival